- Implemented a character window that displays stats and gear.
- Pressing + will now switch between two different camera modes.
- Container looting is now working.
- Added a new monster type: Orcs (Although they look more like some sort of Reptiles-People).
- Wearing items that grant LUCK will now give you a better chance of receiving improved loot.
- Modified the mob and item placement algorithm to give better flow to the dungeon.
- Optimized memory usage quite a lot and fixed a few leaks.
That said. there are still a few memory issues that pop up randomly that I'll try and squash. I also want to design two more mobs, change the item naming scheme a little bit and do a lot of balance work. Despite that daunting task, you can still expect Alpha to be released this weekend for download.
While you wait, here are some screenshots of the new camera mode, character window and Serpentine Orcs, I might actually name them that!