Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back in 2012

It's a new year and I'm sure everyone's terribly excited to be in it. I hope you all had wonderful holidays and parties and that you came out on the other side with your dignities intact. But, it has ceased to be 2011 and started being 2012; a miraculous occurrence which warrants making unbelievably imprudent (and sometimes impudent) decisions regarding what you will achieve in the new year.

'New year's resolutions', or as I like to call them: 'the best way to ensure something will not get done', are a farce and I will not take any part in them. That said, announcing that this year will be the one in which I actually finish a project may sound a little bit Pharisaical. 'Fair enough', I might respond to such allegations, without offering any counterargument. 'Counter-argument looks better when written with a hyphen, you barbarian.', you retort and I shamefully accept the remonstrations of my obviously superior subconscious. But I digress.

I am not completely ready to announce what project I will be completing but you may take comfort in the fact that it will be amazing and possibly very closely related to the original idea for Project Vox (which was basically an experiment and not something I intended on completing...cough). Am I the only one who ever worries that his full stop's may be italicized?

So happy new year everyone and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment