Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where have I been?

Many of you might be wondering why I haven't made an update in two weeks. Largely my absence has been due to me not having implemented anything presentable in this time. Also, I have been working on a new voxel editor.

As many of you know, Ludum Dare is taking place next weekend and I'm hoping that I can do another mini voxel game for it. The improved voxel editor is something I'd like to use to create my assets with for LD so hopefully I can get it in a state of semi-awesomeness before then. Like last time, I'll be using this devblog to showcase my progress during the competition.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at your posts, and it's pretty darn cool. Check out my game dev blog. Nothing to it yet except descriptions of the game, but there will be screenshots etc. soon enough!

    ReplyDelete