Here's what the engine includes so far:
- Basic interval/callback management
- Keyboard + Mouse input control
- Simple, yet dynamic, UI creation
- Random number generators (Including Perlin noise)
- Simple canvas management and drawing routines
- An AI subsystem utilising the A* algorithm
To test the library (and make sure its functionality stays generic) I have been working on 6 mini game that utilise it. Included in this is an HTML5 version of Scorched Earth.
Hopefully, LD25 will inspire me to start being more active on the blog again and maybe even to get back into some C++ development.
So, please check back this weekend as I will be updating t his blog often as I make progress on my submissions. And feel free to let me know if you will be taking part in LD25 so I can drop in when I have a few seconds to spare.